Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here are a bunch of pictures from our amazing ministry trip last weekend. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get them up, we've hardly had internet at the base at all this week.


The church we visited last Sunday.


The children in the congregation. 


Will preaching. This was actually during a pause in the preaching, I felt like it would be disrespectful to actually take a picture as he was speaking.



Will and me at the pastor's house for lunch after the service.




2 comments:

  1. Lindley, that picture of the little guy holding on to the pole is powerful. But then you alway take compelling photographs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindley, you are so amazing in everything you do. I think this is your true calling, never give up, Lindley-the-pooh ;) I love you and will pray daily for you
    love, your sister

    ReplyDelete