Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Praise God, we finally have internet in Uganda. It's incredibly slow, but it is such a wonderful feeling to be able to talk to my family again, even though it is making me cry almost at much as not being able to talk to them. I do love it here, though. Everything about this place is so alive, from the land to the people to the Holy Spirit.I have found more aspects of my relationship with God, and even with myself, in the one and a half days that I have been here than I have ever found in my entire life. It's hard, but I am so positive that amazing things will come from this trip. Anyways, more on all of that later, I am going to post some of the pictures of the beautiful children that I was blessed to meet on my travels to Russia. As a preface, there is no way in the world that I will ever fully be able to explain my experience at the Handicapped Orphanage in Karpinsk, but these photographs are the best that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment